by EWELINA Pyda on Jan 14, 2022
- Before lighting, place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from flammable objects.
- The first burn - allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges to avoid tunneling.
- Trim the wick (3-4 mm) before you relight your candle to keep the wax clean and burn nicely.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 2 hours at a time;
- Never leave the candle unattended; keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Extinguishing - to prevent hot wax from splashing, use a snuffer or blow the candle lightly to extinguish.
- Keep your candle vessel! You can transform it into a ring holder, a jewelry dish, a vase, or even make it a succulent planter.